To record the date of your child's simcha on the school calendar, please follow these steps:
- View the calendar below to make sure the desired date is open. If someone else is listed on a Sunday and no other day is available, you may call him/her to inquire about splitting the day. Boys may lain any parsha they wish even if other boys are signed up.
- To reserve a date, please email email@example.com and include your name, your child's name and grade, and ONE date you would like to reserve. Specify morning or evening if you can. The calendar will be updated weekly and reservations are on a first come first served basis.
- Reservations will no longer be accepted by phone. It is not possible to hold two dates.
- You may double book if the other child on that day is not in your child's grade. For example, if you are reserving for your 6th grade daughter, a boy or 5th grade girl would not be considered a conflict and you may book that date.
- Reservations will only be accepted when the simcha is less than two years away.